Preventive Dental Care in Toms River NJ & Manahawkin NJ
Dental visits are an integral part of your child's total health program and we approach them as a natural part of your concern for optimal health care for your child. We emphasize prevention and want to develop a dental home for your children. We are sure you would agree it is best to avoid words that might cause unnecessary fear and concern, such as needle, pull, drill or hurt. Our Doctors and our team have studied communication skills so they insure a fun, pleasant yet effective initial "preventive care" experience.
Our preventive care consists of:
- Thorough communication to discover your child's needs.
- Comprehensive clinical discovery and examination.
- Individual cavity RISK assessment of your child.
- Preventive prophylaxis (hygiene/cleaning).
- Fluoride treatment.
- Comprehensive oral hygiene recommendations by the Doctor.
- Oral hygiene instructions by a personally trained pediatric dental assistant or hygienist.
- Orthodontic/developmental evaluation. (A referral to our orthodontist ifneeded)